Boutique Cactus Blossom Family set
Made in Rwanda by local artisans, this woven bowl set us a great addition to any home!
The Boutique Cactus Blossom Woven Bowl set can be mixed with other Boutique designs or stand alone to make a unique statement perfect for any room. Check out the design tile which served as the artisan’s inspiration for this bowl!
All of the woven bowls are created from dyed natural sisal fibers woven over a core of forest grasses. The weavers begin in the middle of the basket, carefully threading the sisal around and around to create this beautiful design. The creamy white color is the natural color of the sisal fibers when they are extracted from the plant.
The large woven bowl is flat on the bottom and makes a beautiful tray for serving or display. Imagine the medium bowl on your dining room table filled with warm bread or fruit. The small bowl is a beautiful way to hold jewelry or keys, or it may be filled with small treats and used as a gift basket. Each woven bowl has a loop on the back for hanging- the trio looks gorgeous on a blank wall.
The Handcrafted Details
- Limited edition Boutique Collection designs are made in small batches and will not be remade.
- Each woven bowl has a loop on the back for hanging- the family set looks stunning displayed on a wall.
- Each basket comes with a tag containing a bit of information about the artisan group that made it.
- Large size: 16 inches across.
- Medium size: 12 inches across.
- Small size: 7 inches across.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.