Zera Serving Tray
Made in Rwanda and by local artisans the Zera Serving Tray is a great way to bring Rwanda to your house. This shape, flat surface, and handles make it the perfect fit for holding beautiful serving items on your table.
- hand woven trays are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Note: The tray is woven tightly by the artisans but the fibers do loosen over time. Therefore, we recommend using setting your items on the tray after it is on the table, or carrying the tray with your hand under the bottom, for serving.
- Each tray takes 3-4 days to make.
- Dimensions: 14″d, not including handles.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
Azizi Life is a nonprofit working on the ground in Rwanda with over 500 artisans to help support and provide access to share the beauty of these pieces of art to people all over the world.